The Site allows users to review information about our law firm and generally about legal topics. The Site relates to those products and services, and may not be used for any unlawful or prohibited purpose, including but not limited to:
- violating the legal rights of others;
- impersonating or misrepresenting in any way an affiliation with a person or entity;
- disassembling, decompiling, decrypting, extracting, reverse engineering or modifying the Site;
- using the Site or related materials, directly or indirectly, to develop or enhance any competing site, product or services;
- collecting user names and/or email addresses of other users by electronic or other means; and
- circumventing or attempting to circumvent any security measures or functionality of the Site.
Keller Macaluso LLC makes no claims that information on or provided via the Site may be used or accessed outside of the United States. If you access or use the Site from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. By providing us with your information when you are outside the United States, you acknowledge your consent to the transfer of that information outside your resident jurisdiction. If you do not consent to such transfer, or if it is illegal in your area, you may not use the Site.
Despite the best efforts of Keller Macaluso LLC to provide accurate information, it is not possible to completely ensure that information on this Site is correct at all times. Keller Macaluso LLC assumes no responsibility for any incorrect information or inappropriate content or conduct that is posted or occurs on the Site.
Information You Provide: You represent and warrant that any information you provide via the Site is accurate and truthful and that you will update such information as necessary to maintain its accuracy and truthfulness. You are solely responsible for any and all information you provide via the Site. You further represent and warrant that any information you provide do not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, contract rights or any other rights of any third party, and are not unlawful, fraudulent, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to Keller Macaluso LLC or any other person or entity without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is the policy of Keller Macaluso LLC to terminate access to any user of the Site who repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others, upon receipt of proper notification to Keller Macaluso LLC by the copyright owner or the copyright owner's legal agent.
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Please note that any ideas or suggestions you submit to us about the Site and our services will be owned by Keller Macaluso LLC, and you hereby irrevocably assign any intellectual property rights in those ideas and suggestions to Keller Macaluso LLC.
You may create a hyperlink to the home page of the Site so long as it does not portray Keller Macaluso LLC, its affiliates, or its services in a false, misleading, or offensive manner. Keller Macaluso LLC may require that you remove a hyperlink at any time for any or no reason.
Modifications to Site and Services: Keller Macaluso LLC reserves the right to modify, suspend, delay or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Site (or any part thereof) or any of its services, with or without notice. You agree that Keller Macaluso LLC shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, delay or discontinuance of this Site or any of its services.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. KELLER MACALUSO LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND/OR NONINFRINGEMENT. KELLER MACALUSO LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SITE AND ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS.
Limitation of Liability: YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE MATERIALS YOU POST OR ACCESS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER KELLER MACALUSO NOR ANY OF ITS OWNERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR CONTENT SUPPLIERS ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SITE.